On November 26, 2020 at 14:00 Moscow time, the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry is holding a round table in the format of an open business dialogue: "Russia-Romania - ways of adapting interregional cooperation to new realities."
The following topics are expected to be discussed during the Conference:
- foreign trade cooperation between the regions of Romania and Russia: interests, strategies, technologies;
- localization of production facilities in Romania and Russia;
- logistics opportunities for the development of export-import operations between Romania and Russia;
- priority directions of cooperation development;
- the possibility of import-export of products for the creation of road infrastructure and environmental engineering;
- technology transfer;
- business cases.
During the event, it is possible to obtain the necessary information on the current situation, as well as ask questions of interest.
Participation in the event is free, registration is required.